Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day







Sophie got the coolest present in the mail yesterday - it was a great tee-shirt with San Francisco on it and some hair bows and clips made by our friend Susie (Kiera's mommy) in Petaluma. So I dressed Sophie in the green and white sweater her Grandma Kathy gave her and put the bow in her hair and she just looked so darn cute I decided to have some photo shoots. First, I took her outside in the afternoon and we had some photo fun out in the sun. Then, on an errand at Babies R Us, I decided to use my free 8x10 coupon at their Kiddie Kandids studio and had some professional photos taken, too. Oh, I am apparently a real sucker for bows. Too bad she must be monitored closely while wearing them because in the morning she had it off at one point and I felt it and it was wet (I think she was using it as a teether). Then, when we got home from Babies R Us, it had fallen half-way down her head so I had to take it out. Bows must be used judiciously in this house for now but man are they fun! Thanks again Susie and Kiera!!

2 comments:

Kimo and Sabi said...

You sure are a cute little blurp! We liked to play with Kiera's bow - we bet Mr Chen & Ollie would like to get a hold of that bow!

Kiera said...

WOWY - you look like America's Top Model! I'm glad you like your presents. I couldn't find a cute shirt in my town of Petaluma, but I figured San Francisco was more famous and your friends would know where SF was. I'm glad you had a Happy St. Patrick's Day!