Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas cutie













My goodness Christmas is going to be SOOO fun this year!! Yesterday Sophie and I went to a Christmas party where she got to meet Santa and sit on his lap (she actually didn't freak out too much). She got to wear her pretty holiday dress her DeeRee gave her. She made new friends and drank apple juice from a juice box straw like a big girl!! When we came home from the party, I had a little photo shoot here in the house using the Godsneds' present as a prop. She loved to touch the paper on the package and play with the bow so much! Just wait till the real thing, kiddo...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to have a ball this Christmas. Great pics as always!
Sue

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

Oh, my, God, oh, my, god! The new header slays me!

Anonymous said...

I love Spohie's Christmas dress, and her new hairdo .Thats my angel!! Love you three.

Kathy said...

Hi Sophia, Dooga, dooga! What pretty pictures you take. I love the bow in your hair. Merry Christmas, Love Grandma Kathy.