Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy 11 Month Birthday, Sweetheart!!



Happy 11 Month Birthday Princess Peanut Butter!!!! We love you more than the all the stars in the sky, more than the oceans are wide, so much more than you can ever know! We're all getting pretty excited here for the big 1 year birthday coming up but not to downplay or in any way diminish the joy of the big 11 month milestone she got to wear her new "birthday girl" shoes and of course we sang to her and then we went to have a visit with GGMom. What fun!

Sorry you can't see the front of her but I just think she looks so cute toddling along in her little pink dress...

3 comments:

David W. MacDougall said...

Sophie looks so cute walking around so nicely. Can't wait to see her again!

Kathy said...

Happy 11 months Sophia ! You have that walking business down cold. Grandpop and I mailed you a package today. We're sending you some green to help celebrate St. Patrick's day. Love to all. Grandma Kathy

Kiera said...

Happy 11 month Birthday! I like your dress! Isn't walking fun! Are you reading yet? I just got my new reading stuff - I like tigers and cats best.

P.S. I am feeling better - I get to go to the store with mommy today (and get out of this petrie dish of a house!).