Thursday, July 30, 2009

Smile Aunt Pat and Nanny


Sophie and I are down the shore again (I know, I know - it's a tough life being a SAHM sometimes, huh?) visiting with Dee Ree and Pop Pop and GGMom and we're having a wonderful time. We are missing Jim/Daddy very very much though and wish he was here with us but I guess somebody has to make the doughnuts, huh?? We're also missing Nan and Aunt Pat and Caely who we were getting to see quite a lot of lately. Aunt Pat said she is missing Sophie's laugh so here for Aunt Pat is one of my favorite recent videos. This of course was a parenting moment that I will probably regret but I could not help cracking up and encouraging Sophie's first time figuring out how much fun it was to blow bubbles in her drink with a straw. Yes, I know I will pay for this later.... Anyway, enjoy the giggles Aunt Pat!!!! xoxoxo

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I'll have whatever you're drinking!