Monday, August 10, 2009

Pink tutu photos




There is actually a funny story about these photos above. When we were down the shore with DeeRee and PopPop and GGMom, I had gone back to the house and DeeRee was playing with Sophie on the beach. When I got back, she said "You missed the photoshoot!" Apparently, some photographer had asked if he could take Sophie's pictures because "she had the look" he wanted for the magazine he was shooting for (a local beach town vacation mag). Apparently, he asked to pose Sophie a certain way as she was playing in the sand and then just snapped away. He gave my mom his card and said that a parent needed to call and give permission to use the photos and if I did that, they would send me copies. Well, don't you know I called them the minute I got back to the house, right?? And here are just some of the photos he took. I don't know if they'll make it to the print version but I was such a proud and tickled mommy that my little baby had her first professional photo shoot.



These were actually taken by Jim on a different day. Awesome shots, huh?

3 comments:

John Speno said...

very nice. my eyes were drawn to those photos immediately.

David W. MacDougall said...

My granddaughter, the model. She's as pretty as her mother.

Kiera said...

Tu Tu Cute!