Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sophie's 1st Haircut




(Don't worry Moms and Grandmoms... Yes, I know this is a dangerous thing to let a small child put a plastic sheet on their face. It wasn't a bag of course but I did take it from her and won't let it happen again though I did have to catch it this time on camera.)

Sophie got a new do!!! She had clearly been bothered by the long hair in her eyes and was constantly pushing it out of her face so I took her to a place that specializes in kids haircuts and we got her bangs cut last week. I was sad when I saw it because she did definitely look different and not like her baby self anymore but it's totally cute and she is working it something fierce. This was the day we got it cut.

On the new word update she also says: froggy, man, Sarah, flowers, crayons (but it sounds like "crans"), markers, cap, bath, brush, ears, face and more. She also has been saying more two word phrases such as "I sit" or "I coloring" and it's almost hard to notice she's saying them but she definitely is saying them. I went back and was looking at a video recently and clear as a bell she say "I coloring" in the middle of coloring. Cool, huh???

2 comments:

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

Swoon!

Anonymous said...

She is looking so darn grown up!!
Sue