Saturday, August 21, 2010

Happy 3 Month Birthday, Emily Anne!!




Today is Emily's 3 month birthday!! Hooray! Big girl is growing up fast, huh? Honestly the last three months have just flown by so quickly - I can't believe it. We are hopeful that the Zantac is helping her with the reflux. When she's not hurting she is a happy little monkey. We all just love her so darn much. Big Sister Sophie loves Emily so much she can barely contain herself around her. In the mornings upon waking Sophie calls for her little sister and doesn't want to hug me or her daddy - she wants to "touch baby Emily." In fact most of my day I spend trying to keep Big Sister Sophie from jumping around near Emily or putting toys and jewelry on baby Emily or screaming and singing around baby Emily (you get the picture, right?)

1 comment:

NaNa Pat said...

Happy Birthday Emmie Angel! I love you very much. xoxoxoxoo