Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some updates



Let's see... the ick has now spread to Daddy who is currently upstairs resting with a fever and stomach bug. Poor Daddy. Feel better! I went to the doc this week to get checked out for my general achiness and the chills I've been getting everyday for the last few weeks and the good news is that it's not Lyme disease. Bad news is my white blood cell count was high which probably means an infection of some sort but they offered no treatment for it - just said to come back in and get blood work re-done in a week. Huh. Knock wood - Sophie seems rather in good spirits and good health for the past 24-48 hrs. Emily however, had been feeling better after cutting her tooth but now is having a miserable day and so I'm thinking she might be getting another tooth coming through. Really, we're just trying not to fall completely apart over here. And this rain... Oy.

Sophie can't decide what she wants to be for Halloween. She has vascilitated from wanting to be Jane Jetson to a cupcake fairy princess to a ladybug again to any other countless number of desires from the costume catalogue. I don't know quite how she will ever choose.

And September is over. How did that happen???

1 comment:

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

Poor, poor godfamily! Hope you all feel better soon. I would like to officially cast my vote for Jane Jetson!