Friday, November 9, 2007

Bit of a scare...

Ok, today was a bit of a scare as I fell while walking in the Penn Law school. I honestly do not know what happened, I was walking along (probably a bit too fast for a prego) and the next thing I knew, my knees buckled and I was on the floor. Thankfully, I think I was able to coushin the fall with my knees and my arm but it was very freaky. I have been reading in all the pregnany books that pregnant people are prone to falling what with their joints loosening up (due to the hormone "relaxin") and their balance off and whatnot but wow - so scary! When I came home I listened to the hearbeat and it sounded good so I think Sophie is probably ok but more than anything I was just freaked out. I need to be more careful, I guess. (Jim says I'm prone to falling anyway so he's scared to death of me falling while pregnant.) We will try to take it easier to avoid these things in the future.

On a happier note, today marks the official half-way mark - 20 weeks!!

No comments: