Sunday, February 3, 2008

32 week belly shots




Friday was 32 weeks - only 8 weeks to go till 40 weeks. Five weeks to full term!! I can't believe how close it is now that we get to meet our Sophie-girl. I'm getting pretty darn big. Yesterday the woman in the store said "You look like you're gonna have that baby any day now. When are you due?" When I told her I had 8 more weeks to go, she freaked out. Well, I guess that is what happens... Amy assures me that this is normal and even once pregnant women forget how big they once were too. I still feel incredibly lucky because I've not yet had many of the symptoms and woes that other women have (swelling, serious trouble sleeping, etc). Knock wood - I've been very very lucky and had a very easy pregnancy so far. I feel very blessed!

According to babycenter.com at 32 weeks, Sophia is about 3.75 lbs and 16.7 inches. In the next 7 weeks, she will gain a third to a half of her birth weight! Lord help me - how much bigger can I get?

2 comments:

Mama Mia said...

I just wanna rub that big beautiful bodacious buddha belly!!!
LOVE the pics...wish I had done that..
Love you,
Sandra

Leslie @ Joy n Pain said...

Congrats on your baby!

I'm 34 weeks now, myself.

Wishing you the best on your welcoming your new baby into the world.

- leslie in texas