Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sleepy Saturday

Sucking her hand - almost got the thumb in

Super Sophie!

Sweet Sophie

Today we had a sleepy Saturday where Sophie just wanted to sleep and sleep all day. Around 1pm, I took her upstairs to bed and we took a nap together. She slept from 1-4:30 or so and I slept until about 2pm or so and then finished my book. She is probably making up for two days of not having very long naps. We've also had a bit of a set-back in the bottle feeding in that she won't take the bottles now ever since last Saturday when she took those first two. She also scratched her nose right after I trimmed her nails with the clippers so of course I feel horrible. I trimmed them again so hopefully, she won't scratch herself again. Finally she is really sucking her hand a lot lately. Tonight, I even thought she had finally managed to get her thumb in her mouth but she psyched me out and had her thumb bent so it just *looked* like she was sucking the whole thumb. Otherwise, all is well here in Sophie's world - for now...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

We are all enjoying the photo frame! I love my styling Sophia key chain. The flowers are lovely and thank-you for the candy. Granddad David took me to a yard sale at a local church. He bought a standing keyboard and I bought my granddaughter a brand new pair of Ecco's shoes & new baby Dior sleeper and a few other goodies for $1.60. I just love shopping for my little angel! Love you 3, Kathy
P.S. to Jennifer, Happy 1st Mother's Day! Love, Kathy

Kimo and Sabi said...

Super Sophie - Gurl Power! She is growing so fast and is such a cutie! WE hope you had a wonnerful momma's day!