Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dancing Princess

I promised more dancing videos so here you go!!

Sophie has also really taken to singing lately. She sings the theme song to Blues Clues and sings Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer if you sing it with her. I know Dee Ree was also working on We Wish You a Merry Christmas with her. And, in the bathtub we now sing I Wish I Were a Little Bar of Soap. This is all really HUGE progress considering just a few weeks/months ago she was pretty anti-singing and if you would sing in front of her she would shake her head and go "No. No singing." This was much to her poor Grandpa Dave's disappointment but I bet next time he comes to visit, she'll be singing up a storm with him!!

1 comment:

David W. MacDougall said...

Singing and dancing, my goodness. Jennifer you just have to get Sophie into dance class. I can see her doing, "Here's position Number One. Arms around just like the sun."