Friday, January 18, 2008

30 Weeks!!!

Holy monkeys!! It's 30 weeks today!! I can't believe it!!! Only 10 weeks to go. This is quite a milestone to me and I'm very happy to be 30 weeks along because I'm closer to getting to meet our Sophie girl but it's also just blowing my mind how quickly it's all going.

Here are some 30 week belly shots from today.






Also, a quick update on our last prenatal appointment which was also this week. The appointment went well and was very quick. A couple of questions from the midwife who examined us (Holly, who we hadn't met yet) and a check of the baby's hearbeat (still 150-ish) and a quick fundal measurement (28 inches) and that was it. Holly tried to detect the "lie" of the baby but she couln't tell from feeling. We start our childbirth education classes on 1/29 - Sophie's Daddy's birthday! Happy 30 weeks, Sophia! We can't wait to meet you!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I am so happy everything is going good for you! I found the book on decorating children's rooms. If you would like me to send it,please let me know. Bye for now, love to you three. Kathy

Kimo and Sabi said...

Um, . . . why is you showin' yer belly? You should be preparing a nice landing' strip fer da stork cuz that's where blurpy gurlz come from ya know. When are you going to Vegas? LOL!