Thursday, January 10, 2008

Good News

We heard some good news tonight that the results of my three hour glucose tolerance test yesterday came back negative so I DO NOT have gestational diabetes! This is very good indeed.

On my way home from the test yesterday, I stopped at Babies R Us and bought Sophia the cutest bikini and matching flip flops. Check out the adorable cuteness - I can just imagine Sophie pool-side this summer in it...


And for more adorable cuteness, check out her daddy with a little pair of shoes that he couldn't resist buying for her.

And, look at some of these other sweet things that the Stumpo/Minchin/Coll side of the family gave Sophia for Christmas.


Sophie is going to be one well-dressed little sweetie-pie!

1 comment:

Kimo and Sabi said...

Woooo Hoooo! Yer blurpy thing will be here soon! Whut a cute swim suit! We are furry excited fer you!

P.S. Daddykitty's momma lives in Leola, PA (Lancaster county) - west of you!