Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy 37 Weeks, Sophia!!!


Today is a HUGE milestone as Sophia is officially 37 weeks or full term. She has been developing and growing for all these months and now officially she is recognized as being able to survive outside the womb if she were born today!! How exciting!!

To celebrate the big day, I've made some cupcakes for Jim and I to take into work. Here's a sampling of them (the numbers didn't actually come out as well as I'd hoped but oh well, they taste good.)

My estimated due date is now three weeks away. However, if you believe the word on the street, most folks are saying I'll never go that long. We shall soon see...

2 comments:

VirtuallyGeeky said...

Hey... where's that 37 week belly shot?!?!? Don't go gettin' self conscious now!

My delivery prediction:
If I had to guess, I would say that you are going to go on or around 3/21, probably after the 21st, but right around there.

Are you ready? That's next Friday!

Come ON Sophia!

VirtuallyGeeky said...

PS - For those that don't know, st00pidChicken is Tim. ;-)

Sorry, I didn't realize it uses my name from my blogger account.