Monday, April 6, 2009

1st Easter Egg Hunt





Our good friends, the Snedikers, are in town for Spring Break so on Sunday we all went out to enjoy the beautiful weather and take the kids to the Lansdowne annual Easter Egg hunt. Sophie had such a great time! And, she LOVED LOVED LOVED the Easter Bunny (or the "Spring Bunny" as the Lansdowne Egg Hunt organizer kept reminding herself and us that he should be called). Sophie just couldn't get enough of that darn bunny. She kept trying to butt in front of other kids to see him and go up on his lap again. I have been wanting to take her to the mall to get her official Easter photo on the bunny's lap but have been waiting for this shiner to go away. Now that I know how much she loves the bunny, I am really hoping I can get her there one day this week amidst all the visiting with the Sneds. What fun!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

WOWY - you got to meet the Easter Bunny already?! Maybe he visits the East coast first, THEN comes to the West coast. I missed all the Easter egg hunts cuz I was on Spring break - phooy! I like your birthday photos - did your mommy make your hair bow with the cupcake?