Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random photos from a day





I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way but some days (ok, who am I kidding - it's every day actually) I almost can't stand the cuteness... I mean seriously who is this adorable child???!!!!

Not sure if you can see it but I'm pretty sure in that second photo she is making her now signature "S" sound. She LOVES to make the "S" sound now that she has top teeth. It is one of her most favorite sounds to make and she makes it when she is happy and she makes it when she wakes up in the morning and she makes it when she sees something she is excited about. It's just too stinking cute.

2 comments:

Kiera said...

I like to emphasize "T" - as in caT, hoT, lighT. I also like the words cup and kitty. I can't say the word "no" yet, but I like to shake my finger.

P.S. - I have that SAME slinky! I think we are psychiclly connected!

NanPat said...

You are right ,she is the cutest little girl. Hope you are all well' Please give angel a kiss for us & one for you & daddy