Monday, May 10, 2010

A Celebration of Moms








Happy Belated Mothers Day to all the wonderful Moms out there. I am blessed to have many moms and cherish each one for her amazing unique wonderfulness and consider myself a lucky lucky girl to get to have so many moms in my world.

Yesterday we had my mom, my grandmom, my mother in law, my sister in law and my future sister in law all over for dinner (along with other non-mom family too). It was a lovely day spent with family. Sophie had a blast playing and generally enjoying all the attention of her family and was really great with her adorable cousin Liana, too. They played so nice together with Liana clearly enjoying watching her big cousin Sophie and Sophie enjoying sharing her toys (and getting lots of praise for doing so!)

No comments: