Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lots to say

Sophie has always had a lot to say. She's been talking up a storm for weeks now (and even in the early days she was um, shall we say, extremely vocal about her opinions of things). It is so much fun to watch and listen to her "talking" and see how the different vocalizations sit with her. It's sorta like she's trying them out to see how she likes them and what kind of reactions they might elicit. For example, lately she has been doing this extended low growl sound. Not a clue what it means but she likes doing it for sure. Mostly though it's just mixed babble sounds like this...
(...with apologies to Kim B. - no, this is not HD but I'm working on it!)

3 comments:

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! So fun! So Sweet! So Cute! Oh, she is my one and only girl!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Oh, we can help you wif this cuz our blurpy sisser does this a lot.

She is receiving a fax from outer space. It is in code - but we haven't cracked da code yet . . . we'll let you know when we do.

Kathy said...

I just returned Tues. night from AZ. There was multiple problems in using my laptop. I was unable to view the past few blogs. What a special video!
I think Sophia is mimicking Ollie and Mr.Chen. I'm glad all of you made it to the beach. Love to you 3, Kathy