Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feeling Much Better, Thanks!

Happy girl, happy daddy


Does this terrify you as much as it terrifies me?



Cookie face

Sophie is obviously feeling soooo much better. Honestly, weird as it sounds, she almost feels unfamiliar to me in a way because she has been sick for what seems like so long now (I guess two plus weeks IS sort of an eternity in the winter doldrums of early January). She hardly sneezes anymore, definitely has her full vocal range back, has her voracious appetite back and is generally happy and playful and oh yeah, not going to bed easy again. Oh well... better to have a healthy Sophie complete with her sleep challenges than a sick Sophie who is easy to put down for bed, right? (Right???)

We are getting excited about the upcoming visit from Grandma Kathy, Grandpop Dave, and Great Grandmom next week! It will be lots of fun to have them here and I just hope that Sophie stays healthy and well for their visit this time.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Those stairs look like lots of fun (I only have 2 steps in my house)!