Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 10 month birthday and welcome new cousin





Today is Sophie's 10 month birthday. I'm not even going to bother mentioning my usual comments about how fast it's going, how big she's getting, how amazed at her we are each and every moment of every single day. Instead, I thought I'd list the things that Sophie does that she could not (or simply did not) do when she was 9 months old:

1. Clap
2. Lift her arms up when you say "Arms up"
3. Identify eyes
4. Forward crawl
5. Walk (she hasn't walked on her own again since those few steps a week or two ago but we constantly do "laps" around the house with me holding her under her arms and her walking.

There's probably more that I'm forgetting but it's a pretty impressive list when you think of it.

And, here is some exciting news!! My little brother, Richard (aka Bubba to some) is going to be a dad!! We found out at Christmas that his girlfriend Theresa is pregnant. Here is a photo of the baby from an ultrasound taken last week. Congrats Bubba and Theresa! We can't wait to meet Sophie's new little cousin!

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Happy 10 Month Birthday! Having a cousin will be super fun!