Sunday, January 24, 2010

No cause for alarm



Just wanted to let all you concerned family and friends know that we are doing ok, really. I didn't mean to scare anyone with that last post or make you think Jim and I were in a corner rocking ourselves back and forth because of any trauma caused by our little almost 2 year old. Just wanted to share the latest goings on 'round these parts. I hope I didn't seriously alarm anyone. And, a note to Grandmas, please don't run out and get more dresses. That is sooooo not why I posted that remark. She has plenty for now and actually let me put jeans on her again today (even though she did ask for a dress and stockings and shoes). I appreciate it but didn't mean for anyone to go shopping because of my comments. Sorry!

And, here are photos of Sophie reading her new book, Chicka Chicka ABCs tonight. Doesn't she look like such a big girlie?

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I only wanted to know her size and weight, etc because I don't see her in person very often. I didn't mean to cause a dress alarm. It just gives me a view from afar. Love to all. Grandma Kathy

Jennifer O. said...

Hey Grandma Kathy!!! I just didn't want you thinking that comment was a desperate plea for someone to send more dresses!! LOL!

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

I actually can't wait to tart her up in more dresses. I need an outlet and your girls are going to be it. Sorry.